You would have firestick and end up with no clue what to do next? Well for making the most out of your firestick you would need to install kodi on firestick. Kodi is basically an open ware application that helps you to stream your device to TV. In general it acts as a platform between your streaming device and television. Okay let’s not get much into the details of firestick and kodi.
Okay! So I assume that you have firestick and windows system ready with you! Now the next step is to install kodi on fire TV stick using windows. I guess you would have researched more installation guides before landing here. Well I am going to explain the steps pretty straight forward with Pictures for easy understanding. You can follow the below guide carefully to complete the installation process at ease.
You may also like these:
How to install kodi on firestick using windows?
1. Open the firestick home screen. Then select Settings.
2. Under settings select System. Under this option you can configure networks, change quiet time, time zone settings, reset your device and other system related settings.
3. On selecting system you will find an option called “developer options“. Here is where you can configure the ADB connections of the network.
4. On selecting developer options you find a small box with option ADB debugging checkbox. Now enable USB debugging and apps from unknown sources.
5. Now get back to the homepage and follow this path: Settings -> System -> About.
6. In the about window you can find the IP address of your firestick. Just make a note of that IP Address.
7. Next download ADbLink on your windows PC and install it.
8. Next download the kodi apk file from Kodi’s Official site.
9. At this step you should have installed adblink on your windows PC.
10. Now open adbfire and Click on New as shown in the below image.
11. Next you will find a new windows. There you just type some name under description which you may use for future reference.
12. Under address enter the IP address which we have noted at the step 6.
13. Once entered save the file.
14. Now in the adbfire window choose Connect. Clicking on that you will be able to see Fire TV stick address in the connected devices section of adbfire window.
15. This is just a confirmation step of the connection. You can make sure if the connection is established.
16. Next tap on Install apk. Now upload the file which you have downloaded in step 8.
17. It’s almost over now. Again get back to the home screen and select applications.
18. You would find Kodi there. Bingo! You have successfully install kodi on firestick using windows.
That’s it about installation process. If you had any issues with it, do let us know via comments.