ABOUT THE BEAST KODI BUILD
It is one of the best builds for Kodi. The beast kodi wizard is known to be the best install for the streaming software kodi. The beast kodi wizard is a favorite kodi build which is found to be in use around for a while and the beast kodi update is found to be continuously updated by the team. The add-ons found on the beast 1.6 kodi is seemed to be one of the popular features by the kodi lovers. The beast kodi review is also much fine, given by the users of the beast kodi wizard. The beast kodi is known to be a cool user interface among the current builds for the kodi.
The selections of Add-ons which you get in the beast kodi wizard are something quite decent. In spite of its benefits, one of the thing which users may get annoyed is the ads which they could accidently click. The beast kodi wizard is not a build which is officially is advised not to comment or enquire about the beast kodi update and the beast kodi reviews in the Kodi’s official site. In this article, we are going to provide the detailed step by step procedures which would guide you to install the beast kodi on your box or device.
How to install the beast on kodi?
- You need to start your box as normal and then open Kodi. Initiate the installation by clearing all the Data on the Kodi application created by the installation of wizards or builds. This step brings out the possibility of installing the beast 1.6 kodi without any interruption as this build needs quite more space to get installed. The initial step of installation should by registering on the official site to get username and password. For registration to get the beast kodi download, you should open http://thebeastkodi.com give the necessary credentials.
- Once you clean the data, go to the home screen of the kodi. In this screen, you could see a lot of tabs available. Each tab describes different functionalities like pictures, videos, etc. The Tabs which I have mentioned before is shown on the image illustrated above.
- In those tabs, the desired tab required for making out this process happen is SYSTEM tab. Thus, navigate to the System Tab. The process which I have stated above illustrated in the image.
- In the system tab, you can see more options like settings, file manager, profiles, system info, and events. In these options, just go on to the ‘FILE MANAGER’ option.
- Once you click on the file manager options found in system tab you will get the screen as shown in the image. It is the file manager page of the kodi application.
- In the file manager page, you can see the option ADD SOURCE on the left side of the screen. You need to click on that option. By clicking that option will bring out another screen as if the image above.
- The screen which I have mentioned is the Add source file prompt box. It contains two fields namely the first one is for entering the link to add file source and the second one is to give a name for the file source.
- In that dialogue box, first of all, you need to select the ‘none’ in that. When you click on that, it will prompt you to enter the paths to browse the media locations. In that, type http://thebeastkodi.com/repo in the field provided. After that click the ‘Done’ virtual button you can find in there.
- After entering the link and clicked done, it will ask you to type a name for the link you have provided previously. So, in the Name field, clicking it will give out options to enter the name. Using this virtual keyboard, you have to type the desired name. We have given the name as “repo.” Once given, click done and click OK.
- Once you typed the name and clicked ok, you can come out and go on to the settings option which you can find in the Systems tab which is available in a previous step. Once you click to open the settings options, it will bring out a screen like the one described in the image. In that, go to the Add-ons tab found in the list bar.
- Once you click the Add-ons tab, it will take it to a screen illustrated above. In that screen, you can find tabs like ‘my add-ons,’ ‘Install from the repository,’ ‘install from zip file,’ and more. Just navigate to the tab Install from zip file.
- By clicking on the ‘Install from zip file,’ it will open up a menu containing multiple tabs containing the drives and much more. In those tabs, just click on the “repo” which we have added before.
- At the moment you click on the “repo” folder, it will open that folder in which you can see the options mentioned as if in the image shown above. From these options, you should click on the “plug.video.beast.zip” folder.
- Once you click on the zip file “plug.video.beast.zip” which I mentioned in the previous step, you could see a pop-up message at the right bottom of the screen. It would notify that “The beast wizard add-on enabled” as if shown in the above image.
- After seeing the pop-up message, go to the homepage of kodi and open the PROGRAM tab. In the program tab’s screen, you could see an option called ‘Program add-ons.’ You need to click on that option.
- When you open the ‘Program add-ons’ option, it will open up a screen. In that screen, you can see the option “The Beast Wizard.” Just navigate to that and click to open that wizard.
- By opening the “The Beast Wizard” option, it will open a dialog box having multiple entries of the option. In those options, you need to navigate to “Add-on settings” option and have to click on it to open that particular option.
- On completing the previous step, you will get prompt menu requesting you to enter the email address and the password which you have given during the process of registration. After providing the credentials, click OK.
- After entering the signing in credentials and clicking OK, you should again double click on the “The Beast Wizard” option. Doing this will open up the page containing the beast kodi downloads. The beast kodi updates this page monthly. Click on your desired version of the beast kodi download.
- Once you click on the beast kodi download that you wish to have, it will start the downloading process. Once it gets downloaded, it will automatically do restart the device or even prompts you to do so in some cases.
Once the device gets restarted, you can open up the beast 1.6 kodi build from the apps section. In some cases, it would automatically open the build you have installed before shutting up.
The above steps illustrate the details steps involved to install the beast kodi on your device. The beast kodi review seems excellent and many of the users also listed this build as one of the best builds for kodi though the registration process done by opening the beast kodi official site is an annoying thing as the ads published seems interrupting while you enter the credentials like email id and more. It seems that the beast kodi update is also found to be available once in a while. When seen wholly, it is a decent build for your kodi.