Metalliq is an all in one addon for all type of Kodi categories like Video, Music, Channels, Live Tv, and Tv shows, etc. So, metalliq is a must have addon in Kodi application. In this article, we are going to discuss how to install and configure the Metalliq Kodi addon. Instructions and Features of this amazing Kodi addon as given below. Read the article and clarify your doubts about MetalliQ. Now, Let’s move into the topic.
LIST OF ADDONS SUPPORTING METALLIQ KODI:
In this sub-division, we are going to study about the supporting addon of Metalliq. The four video addons listed below works well with Metalliq.
The term Exodus is otherwise known as King of all movie add-ons. It has a large number of sources which suits with websites all over the world. If you still don’t have Exodus, then you must install it as soon as possible.
Specto and Exodus are similar to each other. But Specto uses a different list of sources to stream. When compare with Exodus the Specto has a good backup of data.
Phoenix has a very unusual menu system when compared with other add-ons. But if you spend a time to look around then you can find good stuff in Phoenix. Instead, if you use Metalliq to enter into a Phoenix content, then you don’t have to deal with the menu system.
Velocity is just an imitation of Exodus as like Specto, and it works great with Metalliq. So, you can download Velocity and use it with Metalliq to add another list of source to stream into your Streaming Arsenal.
HOW TO INSTALL METALLIQ ADDON ON KODI?
Here, we are going to discuss how to install Metalliq add-on on your Kodi application by using some procedures. So, follow the below steps carefully for the successful installation of Metalliq.
1. Open Kodi from your device.
2. Select the Settings from the Main Menu.
3. Choose File Manager from the list of options.
4. Double click on Add source.
5. Then click on<None>
6. Type your path address as https://archive.org/download/openELEQ/
7. Then your path name is automatically filled as Open ELEQ or else fill whatever you want as pathname in the name box.
8. Go back to home screen and select addons.
9. Select addon browser which is on the left top.
10. Then choose install from zip file.
11. Select Open ELEQ from the categories of folders.
12. Choose the zip file repository.q.zip.
13. Select Install from Repository.
14. Click on Q’s repository.
15. Select Video Addons.
16. Click on Metalliq video add-on.
17. Click Install.
18. Now your Metalliq Add-On is download and installed on your Kodi.
To installation procedure of Kodi Metalliq addon is explained above. Read the instructions thoroughly to solve your issue.
CONFIGURATION OF METALLIQ KODI ADDON:
After installing Metalliq add-on is mounted on Kodi it has some configuration process. So, in this subpart, we are discussing the configuration of Metalliq Add-On.
1. Re-select Metalliq after installing.
2. Select Configure option.
3. Your first choice will be General.
4. Then scroll down and choose Movies.
5. Select Preferred movie player.
6. Choose the player who has in your device or else select default media player Selector.
Then repeat this step to all other configuration option of Metalliq Kodi addon. Now, the Configuration is got over and ready to use. If you want to use Metalliq Kodi addon then go to Home->Video->Metalliq and select the categories which you want to use and enjoy the add-on. SO, these are the instructions to install and configuration of Metalliq kodi addon.
Trackt is a cloud process which means if you uninstall and Reinstall Kodi many times or use lots of different devices to watch movies and shows this Trackt integration is useful. When your data gets removed from your device, then you can download again from your cloud server, but you need Trackt account to save all your data into a Cloud server.
HOW TO ACCESS TRACKT:
Follow the below steps to turn on the Trackt on Metalliq.
1. Open Metallic Settings from the Add-On Browser.
2. Click Configure from the Metalliq Add-on Settings.
3. Go to General and double click on Update Library option.
4. Then a small Authenticate box will appear on the screen asking permission then Click YES.
5. Now, go to the Trackt website and enter the code which is displaying on your device. The Authentication code is different for everyone.
6. Now, your account is valid on Trackt site.
7. Then go to general and enable Library Sync to send all your data to Trackt.
Now, your Trackt account gets the license to use and start saving your data and files on your Trackt Cloud device.
That’s about the Metalliq kodi addon guys! If you had any clarification about metalliq kodi addon, do let us know via comments.