Polaris is the newly released Kodi addon from Gracie 242 Repo. It provides cartoon shows, home shows, TV series, science experiments, documentaries, inspirational videos, late night TV shows music, animation and much more. When compared with other addons this Polaris is unique and has popular content within it. It is also updated to the higher version with some extra features. The playlists of this addon are scraped from the Youtube videos. This is an unofficial addon and it is no way related with Kodi and xmbc team. If you want to install Polaris kodi addon then follow the given steps correctly.
How to install Polaris Kodi addon?
Here we are going to install Polaris addon on kodi using the Gracie 242 repo. So first let’s install the repo and then proceed to the installation of Polaris kodi addon.
1) Open the Kodi and select the settings icon from the top left.
2) Click the file manager from the system settings.
3) Select add source from the file manager window.
4) Click none to add the path.
5) Enter the path to browse the media locations http://archive.org/download/gracie242.
6) Enter the name of the media source as Gracie or whatever you want.
7) Then come back to Kodi home page select the option addon.
8) Select the Dropbox icon from the top.
9) Then click the option install from zip file.
10) Then click the option, Gracie.
11) Then select repository2.42 zip file.
12) Wait for addon enabled notification! It may take some time to install.
13) Then select the option install from repository.
14) Select Gracie 242 from the addon.
15) Then select the video addons.
16) Scroll down the list and select Polaris Kodi addon option.
17) Then install the Polaris Kodi addon.
18) That’s it! We have now installed the Polaris kodi addon successfully.
How to use the Polaris Kodi addon?
So, far we have discussed how to install Polaris Kodi addon and now we are going to see how to use this addon after installing.
1) Special Requests – Fashion trends, science experiments, DIY room decor
2) Space and Exploration – Space documentaries, news, space stations, satellites, missals launching hype, and reviews
3) Home Shows – Home design, renovation, flipping, flooring, integrating developer and moving shows,
4) Business Ideas – Self-improvement and how to think like an entrepreneur
5) Money Saving and Life Hack – time to hack the machines and money with crafting, cord-cutting, money saving, and more.
6) Worship and Inspiration – Church shows, inspiration, devotional videos and faith
7) Day Time and Late Night TV – Late night TV shows ( game of thrones, Sherlock Holmes)
8) Marvel and DC – Comics stories, films trailers and teasers, DC & Marvel history information like Batman Superman, etc., tons more
9) Sports Frenzy – Sports news, reviews, highlights, interviews practice matches, and replays
10) Fishing and Surfing Hawaii – Hawaiian based water shows fishing techniques
11) Hawaiian Karaoke – Sing along to popular Hawaiian music, live concerts
12) Car-e-oke Carpool – Carpool Karaoke episodes musical elements and instrument-based channel
13) Music Express – Music songs, repeated songs and playlists
14) Class Attacks and Decks – Clash mobile game tips, hacks, tricks, ethical hacking and information
15) Cartoons and Anime – Full cartoon and anime episodes with high definition.
That’s all about the Polaris Kodi addon. Share your view about this addon over comments.