You would have been using kodi for watching movies, sports, tv shows and other purposes. Most of the addons allow you to stream the movies online. Have you ever thought of downloading the movies from kodi? Well! It’s now possible with exodus kodi addon. You can use this exodus kodi addon to download movies from kodi to your device directly. By downloading the movies you can watch the movies again whenever required. So in this article, we will explain “How to download movies from kodi?” Before that let’s check out some of the features of downloading movies.
Features of downloading movies from kodi
- No need to worry about the kodi buffering issues.
- Store the movies and tv shows directly on your local hard disk for watching them later whenever required.
- Need not worry about the internet speed. Once downloaded you can watch it anytime without the internet.
- Download High-quality latest movies easily.
- Directly download from the servers without seeding at torrents.
- No need to click on any ads for downloading.
How to download movies from kodi?
1.Open kodi on your device.
2. Navigate to addons and then select Video addons.
3. Now open exodus kodi addon.
4. Now scroll down a bit and choose Tools option.
5. Then go the EXODUS: Downloads option.
6. Here you have to turn on the Enable downloads.7. You will now find two options namely Movies and TV.8. Now you got to select the storage location of Movies and TV shows.9. Click on Movies and TV to select the folder for saving the downloaded files. Then finally click on OK.10. The initial set up is done now. The next task is to download the Movies and TV shows. Just click on Movies or TV shows in Exodus addon page. Here I am going to explain the steps to download movies from kodi.11. You just need to select the movie that you want to download. Here I am selecting People Watching.12. For example, I am going to download “The fate of the Furious” movie from exodus.13. Clicking on the movie name will load the list of servers.14. Among the list of servers, you have to right-click on any server. As I am using windows, I do right click. It varies from device to device. Doing so, you will find a list of options. From that select Download.15. A small pop-up window will load. Just click on Confirm to start the download. 16. It will take some time to download depending on your internet speed.
17. You can find the downloaded movie in the folder which you have selected.
The same process applies for downloading the TV shows as well!
If you are facing some issues with the download then it may be due to the location of servers. In such cases, we strongly suggest going for a Kodi VPN like IPVanish. A VPN helps to surf and download your favorite movies anonymously. It also helps in preventing throttling.
By this way, you can download movies from kodi. If you have any problem, then drop a comment below. We will get back to you asap!