Kodi repository can be represented as a collection of kodi addons. Some Repositories have one addon within it, but some of the other Kodi repositories have many addons. Kodi Repositories comes in the form of a zip file, and we have to use this zip file to download our addon. So in order to install a particular kodi addon we first need to install the repository. From the repo we can install our desired kodi addon easily. At times we would have installed some repo and never it later. Such repository will get dumped in the storage. It would also reduce the performance of kodi. So it’s better to remove repository from kodi. Read this article carefully to know “How to remove repository from kodi?” Before give a quick overview of some of the popular kodi repos.
Some popular kodi repositories:
How to remove repository from kodi?
1. Launch your Kodi application from the device.
2. Then, select Addons from the home screen of your Kodi.
3. After that, choose Package Installer Icaonm from the left top of your screen.
4. Then, select Install from Repository.
5. Now, select any repository file as your wish.
6. Now, right click on the mouse then you can see a small pop-up on screen and select Information from that.
7. After that click on Uninstall to remove the selected repository.
8. Finally, click Yes to complete your Uninstallation process.
These are the procedure to remove your repository file. So, follow the above steps carefully and erase your file without any doubt.
Steps to remove source file from of repository
Here, additionally, we are going to see the procedure to remove your source file from the Kodi application. This method slightly differs from the previous process. So, follow the below steps to complete your source uninstallation.
1. First, launch your Kodi application as usual from the device.
2. Then, select the gear symbol which is on the top left of your home screen.
3. After that, select File Manager from the settings.
4. Then, pick any Source file to remove from your device.
5. Finally, click right on your mouse then you can see a small pop-up and click Remove source from that pop-up.6. Now, your source file removed completely from your device.
These are the set of instructions to remove repository from kodi and also the source file of repository. Do leave a comment below in case of any clarifications.